Business Ethics and Compliance
Starbucks believes that conducting business ethically and striving to do the right thing are vital to our success. Add Text.
Business Ethics and Compliance is a program that supports Our Starbucks Mission and helps protect our culture and our reputation by providing resources that help partners make ethical decisions at work.
The program develops and distributes awareness materials, including the Standards of Business Conduct; facilitates legal compliance and ethics training; investigates sensitive issues such as potential conflicts of interest; and provides additional channels for partners to voice concerns.
Partners are encouraged to report all types of issues or concerns to the program through their choice of the offered communication channels.
The majority of reports received by Business Ethics and Compliance involve employee relations issues. This trend is consistent with other companies – retail or otherwise – that provide alternative reporting mechanisms as part of a comprehensive ethics and compliance program.
For more information about Starbucks Business Ethics and Compliance, please email EthicsAndCompliance@Starbucks.com.
- English (793K Adobe® Acrobat® file)
- Chinese (3 MB Adobe® Acrobat® file)
- Dutch (932K Adobe® Acrobat® file)
- French (485K Adobe® Acrobat® file)
- French Canadian (963K Adobe® Acrobat® file)
- German (958K Adobe® Acrobat® file)
- Brazilian Portuguese (840K Adobe® Acrobat® file)
- Spanish (957K Adobe® Acrobat® file)
- Thai (891K Adobe® Acrobat® file)